New Model #6659open
I have a hesenate branded HT-UV8R that doesn't seem to want to connect with the software. I have tried 2 different cables and haven't had any luck. I am using the UV-82HP profile when trying to download.
Link to model purchased: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G8Z1Y3M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to New Model
- Subject changed from HT-UV8R no download to Hesenate HT-UV8R
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Equipment Loan Offered set to No
This radio isn't listed as currently supported.
Could you please provide a debug log as described in the Wiki: "How To Report Issues", recorded while using the UV-82HP driver? Thanks!