Broken chirpc setter commands
Setter commands in chirpc that use custom actions are broken. It looks like the breakage happened when optparse was replaced with argparse. There are several issues.
- The value passed to 'call' is always a list, even when nargs is 1, but these are being treated as if they are a single value.
- ArgumentError requires 'self' to be passed as the first argument. The second argument should be the message, but this is the only argument being passed.
- The check for a valid value in ToneAction is inverted, so that valid values are rejected and invalid ones passed.
- Minor typo in the ToneAction error message.
- Obsolete optparse code remains in DTCSPolarityAction, both in the exception being raised and the arguments being passed to setattr.