- Login: jg1uaa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/29/2017
- Last connection: 09/06/2017
- 04:16 AM CHIRP Revision 69436078 (github): revert #4687
- Different from OpenBSD-6.0, OpenBSD-6.1 is no longer required this modification.
And, this cause #5007 bug. Revert to...
- 08:39 PM CHIRP Bug #4687: icf.py: echoback causes overflow of OS's serial Rx buffer
- I tried previous revision (2715:d1bc2c917785) on OpenBSD-6.1/amd64.
Testing with this OpenBSD release is no problem....
- 08:53 AM CHIRP Bug #4687: icf.py: echoback causes overflow of OS's serial Rx buffer
- I am testing new diff to solve this problem and at least works good on my environment
(OpenBSD-6.1/amd64, IC-P7 with...
- 04:47 AM CHIRP Bug #4687: icf.py: echoback causes overflow of OS's serial Rx buffer
- Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
> This seems to have caused #5007, which could be a Windows-only bug. Thoughts on how to res...
- 07:51 AM CHIRP Feature #4849: Japanese translation
- I attached current ja.po (02-Jun-2017).
It looks that there is many unused messages in .po file,
does anyone have g...
- 09:21 PM CHIRP Revision d5ad5ffb (github): fix for bug #4863
- Delete function cannot work when translating msgid "Loc", this is caused
by "Loc" (instead of _("Loc")). And, non_edi...
- 09:30 AM CHIRP Bug #4863 (Closed): two "Loc" remains in memedit.py
- I found that there is two "Loc" in chirp/ui/memedit.py.
They should be _("Loc"), "Loc" prevent to translate by poedit.
- 09:28 AM CHIRP Bug #4861 (Closed): some "Loc
- 04:15 PM CHIRP Feature #4849 (New): Japanese translation
- There is not japanese translation yet.
I tried to write ja.po but I feel it is difficult to finish.
* Some messag...
- 08:25 PM CHIRP Revision 464a0978 (github): previous patch for bug #4687 causes PEP8 regression problem,
- "E261 at least two spaces before inline comment".
Replace a tab character to two spaces to fix the problem.
Also available in: Atom