- Login: nytowl
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/26/2014
- Last connection: 06/21/2020
- 09:32 AM CHIRP New Model #4129: Kenwood TH-D74A
- New driver file
- more memory fields mapped out
- corrected number of memories
- better support for modes
- 06:04 PM CHIRP New Model #4129: Kenwood TH-D74A
- Marius Strom wrote:
> Bummed we're still not able to manage the D74 through CHIRP, which can manage all my other Ken...
- 06:02 PM CHIRP New Model #4129 (In Progress): Kenwood TH-D74A
- 06:00 PM CHIRP New Model #4129: Kenwood TH-D74A
- I don't think there is any way to use live mode to program the channel names.
I have a working d74 driver for the ...
- 10:23 AM CHIRP New Model #4129: Kenwood TH-D74A
- Ok I've been doing some testing with this under the py3 branch. I can read and write the memory locations with the na...
- 11:06 PM CHIRP Revision 0b397183 (github): [FT1D] fix the PEP8 warnings in the backtrack settings - issue #4877
- 07:04 PM CHIRP Revision 960acb0b (github): [FT1D] Add support for setting backtrack targets - issue #4877
- 10:10 AM CHIRP Feature #4877 (Closed): Yaesu FT-1DR add backtrack settings
- The radio stores upto 3 backtrack locations that the GPS can give you direction and distance. Allow chirp to set these.
- 02:29 PM CHIRP Revision e707500f (github): [TH-D72] issue #3283 - add some settings
- Add a settings tab for the Kenwood TH-D720
- audio settings
- display settings
- battery settings
Also available in: Atom