- Login: npapadon
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/21/2015
- Last connection: 06/17/2015
- 06:26 PM CHIRP Bug #1677: Can't upload to Icom IC-T70A from Mac
- I can confirm the same behavior here. I have a FTDI cable from RTSystems. It works to program IC-T70A correctly usi...
- 07:13 AM CHIRP Bug #2605: IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- It appears that the last two cables I used were root cause of the problem. I used a cheap Prolific off Ebay, it was ...
- 06:44 AM CHIRP Bug #2605: IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- Note: one more data point. I tested Chirp v0.1.12 and get the same results. Unable to detect radio model. My suspi...
- 06:15 AM CHIRP Bug #2605: IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- Update: I tested this with Windows 7 SP1 using v2.12 FTDI drivers and believe this is from what I can tell a genuine ...
- 08:57 PM CHIRP Bug #2605: IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- I'm attaching a recent debug log. It looks like there is no response (0 bytes) coming back from the radio. I'm wond...
- 12:38 PM CHIRP Bug #2605: IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- I tested the Radio with Mac 10.6.8 and have same issue. I installed official FTDI drivers for the Mac and the cable ...
- 05:08 PM CHIRP Bug #240: For Icom IC-T70A using Mac OS X
- Was this ever resolved? I'm using daily builds of Chirp and a genuine FTDI cable with my Mac. I'm unable to Downloa...
- 04:57 PM CHIRP Bug #2605 (Closed): IC-T70A does not work with FTDI cable at all
- I have an Icom IC-T70A and a Genuine FTDI USB cable that supports OPC-i478 from reputable seller. Unfortunately, I k...
Also available in: Atom