- Login: bsackerman
- Registered on: 02/26/2012
- Last connection: 02/26/2012
- 11:01 PM CHIRP Revision 96935c6e (github): [tmd710] Fix name length restriction to be eight chars instead of seven
- 01:14 PM CHIRP Bug #68: TM-D710 memory name length incorrect
- And this is the diff you're looking for.
- 01:05 PM CHIRP Bug #68 (Closed): TM-D710 memory name length incorrect
- The TM-D710 supports a maximum name length of 8 characters, but entered channel names are truncated after 7 character...
Also available in: Atom