Yaesu FT-8800 Banks no programming on RH side
Using Chirp 0.4.0, trying to load bank selections for the RH side VFO and not the left. Save .img file and re-open it populates the LH side .img file as the RH side (bank-wise).
Started with a clean sheet with 6 frequencies on LH side and 7 frequencies on the RH side.
Go to banks(RH) and select which frequencies to desired banks.
Go to banks(LH) and NO banks are selected.
UPLOAD [Clean Slate UL01]
Radio does not recognize the banks on either LH or RH side.
Close out [Clean Slate UL01] File.
Re-open [Clean Slate UL01] file.
Banks no longer selected in sheets.
DOWNLOAD [Clean Slate DL01]
No banks selected in sheet.
Copied [Clean Slate UL01] to [Clean Slate UL02]
Go to banks(LH) and select which frequencies to desired banks.
Go to banks(RH) and NO banks are selected.
UPLOAD [Clean Slate UL02]
Radio LH side matched [Clean Slate 02].
Radio RH side had no banks.
Cannot seem to use Chirp to program banks on RH side VFO.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from FT8800 Banks no programming on RH side to Yaesu FT-8800 Banks no programming on RH side
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from 0.4.1 to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu FT-8800
- Platform changed from Windows to All
duplicates Bug #1965: Yaesu FT-8800R Right Side Memory Banks Not Programming. Please leave any feedback there. Thanks!