Error when reading Yaesu FT-2800M
Just bought a programming cable from RT Systems. It is the correct cable for the model. I downloaded the drivers from the provided disc. I rebooted the computer after installing drivers. When trying to read from the radio I get the error: Failed to communicate with radio: Failed to read header. Now what do I have to do. I did try different ports to see if it would change. It only gave me the option for port9 for some reason.
Updated by Tom Hayward almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
I was under the impression that RT Systems cables only worked with RT Systems software.
Updated by Trevor Jacobs almost 4 years ago
Seeing the same problem here.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Platform changed from Windows to All
Duplicates #2303, Yaesu FT-2800M can't read header. Please leave any feedback at that ticket. Thanks!