Baofeng UV-5RCHP not working
I have two UV-5Rs and one is working(older UV-5R) - one not(new UV-5RCHP)
I bought the UV-5R at ebay some month ago and the UV-5RCHP at the Ham-Radio in Friedrichshafen yesterday.
The UV-5R works like a charm. But the UV-5RCHP does not .
Chirp 0.4.0 AND Chirp 0.4.1:
Upload gives: Unsupported firmware version: `N5R3405BFP3-23\Uffffffff\Uffffffff'
No download: Incorrect 'Model' selected
No upload: Upload is grayed out.
Holding ‘3’ while powering up:
Holding ‘6’ while powering up:
73 de Wolfgang, dl7nb
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Boafeng UV-5RCHP not working to Baofeng UV-5RCHP not working
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from 0.4.1 to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from Boafeng UV-5RCHP to Baofeng UV-5RCHP
Have you tried using BF-F8HP in Chirp?
Let us know whether this works.