CHIRP does not upload only specified, but all, memories in new bank to VX6R
So I've tried using the latest CHIRP on both Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and I cannot get it to upload JUST the memories I specify in the application. Instead, it uploads all of the other memories in the first bank + the ones I want. I've got the latest driver for Mac.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.4.1 to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu VX-6
Have you tried with a recent version since you submitted this?