Th-uvf8d settings issue
When i went to program my tyt th-uvf8d i went to click on the settings part to change some things in there and it comes up blank with no way to change any of the underlying settings.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to TYT TH-UVF8D
- Platform changed from Windows to All
Have you been able to resolve this on your own since you submitted this?
Have you tried with a recent version since you submitted this?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
There might be an out-of-range setting somewhere in your radio. Check them.
Also, could you please provide a debug log as described in the Wiki: "How To Report Issues", after you downloaded from your radio? Thanks!