Yaesu FT-1900/FT-2900/FT-8800 problem
I can not get the Yaesu 1900. 2900 or the 8800 to program. When I go in to clone mode and try to send or rec I get an error-"Can't read header". Nothingg I do seems to work. Any idea as to what I may be doing wrong? I am using an FTDI cable and the latest version of Chirp.
Thank you and 73
Steve Fritts W4YJ
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from yaesu problem to Yaesu FT-1900/FT-2900/FT-8800 problem
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from yaesu to Yaesu FT-1900/FT-2900/FT-8800
Could you eventually resolve the issue? This sounds like you were using a bad cable.
Please try again and attach a debug log as described in the Wiki: How To Report Issues.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No more feedback by submitter.