New Model #3225closed
Not sure if this is the right way to put it on here, but I have a QYT TK6188 radio dual band dual screen 2 and 70 meters.
Can this radio be incorporated into CHIRP? And also I use an Icom-IC-718 there is no provision for this Icom radio? Can this also be put into CHIRP?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to New Model
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Equipment Loan Offered set to No
Sorry, but this radio does not exist? Google doesn't show any hits.
Please list the exact model and brand names.
The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.