Chirp Does Not Respond after trying to download or upload to radio
Baofeng UV-5R, BF-888s
Today after Downloading the Newest Update of CHIRP, I was trying to change frequencies on my Baofeng UV-5R and BF-888s.
When i selected Download from Radio, CHIRP seized up and wouldn't respond. so i force quit it. then open trying to reopen CHIRP it wouldn't open at all.
It would just bounce in the dock and never open, thus forcing me to re-download the newest version and try again. And once again the same outcome with CHIRP seizing up and not responding.
I even tried a later build i had on my laptop and that Siezed up as well.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from All Baofeng (Possibly Others) to (all models)
Have you been able to resolve this on your own since you submitted this?
Have you tried with a recent version?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Model affected changed from (all models) to Baofeng UV-5R, BF-888s
No more feedback by submitter.