How do I get the Mac version to actually acknowledge my FT-817ND that is connected to the USB Port???
I have been trying to get my Mac-Mini to see my FT-817ND that is connected to the 4th USB port to the left as you are facing the front of the computer. Since auto detect has not been implemented
on the Mac version.....HOW?????
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu FT-817ND
- Platform changed from Windows to MacOS
Sorry, I'm not a Mac user; but you need to figure out which serial port you're using.
Have you been able to resolve this on your own since you submitted this?