Yaesu FT-2800M, can't put into clone mode
I push the three button combination (that the manual states, then the 'mhz' button to put the radio into 't' mode. Once I do that, the display shows 'error' After this, the software says that its unable to read.
With software FTB-2800 everything is OK.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from FT-2800M to Yaesu FT-2800M, can't put into clone mode
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu FT-2800M
This appears to be a problem with your radio or its user, not with Chirp :-)
Please review the way you're using to put your radio into clone mode and let us know whether you succeeded.