New Model #5903open
Zastone Mini 8
Hi, i have a Zastone Mini8 Radio but it doesn't work with chirp or another software ! Somebody can help me ? Thanks.
Updated by Jaroslav Sechny about 5 years ago
Hello, I also have one pair of radio stations Zastone mini8, PC communication with original Zastone software and original programming cable does not work even after installing driver for Windows 98, XP and 7 (Windows 10 I have not tried yet), the last hope is that programmers Chirp (I'm using Linux Mint) add a control program for Zastone mini8. I believe that this radio station will also be updated in the near future.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to New Model
- Subject changed from zastone to Zastone Mini 8
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Equipment Loan Offered set to No
(Made this a New Model request.)