KT8900D won't enter clone mode
Brand new QYT KT800D. Tried to program with newest download of Chirp. Received response "would not enter clone mode." Tried WACCOM Mini-8900 and received the same response.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to QYT KT-8900D
Have you been able to resolve this on your own since you submitted this?
Have you tried with a recent version since you submitted this?
If you haven't, and if you're still having this issue, please refer to the Wiki "How To Report Issues" and provide a debug log. Thanks!
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No more feedback by submitter.