Settings Tab empty after setting PTT-ID (5-Tone)
I'm using latest CHIRP with a PUXING PX-888K
I noticed that if I set the BOT and EOT in the 5-Tone settings (see attachment), if I save the file and open it again, the Settings tab is totally empty, nothing appears.
Before saving closing the config I can upload to the Radio and the config seems fine (including PTT-ID configuration for BOT and EOT), the problem happens when opening again the IMG file.
Thanks for your consideration and best regards,
Updated by Pedro Sources almost 5 years ago
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the attached sample config
- Configure BOT and EOT 5-code value (see attached image in original post)
- Save the config and close it
- Open the just saved config, the settings tab should appear empty
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Puxing PX-888K
- Platform changed from Windows to MacOS
Have you been able to resolve this on your own since you submitted this?
Empty settings pages are a symptom of having one of them out of range.
Carefully go through all settings in your radio and see whether there's anything out of the ordinary.
Could you please provide a debug log as described in the Wiki: "How To Report Issues"? Thanks!