Baofeng GT-3 MkII
Operating environment ThinkPad T470, Win10 Pro64 fully updated. Using current CHIRP
- My Baofent UV-5X3 (BFS001) Will communicate over the OEM programming cable just fine - both ways.
- My Baofent GT-3 MkII (BFB357) will not, trying UV-5R, UV-5X, and GT-3WP modes. I have shaved the plug insulating until I can squeeze the terminals down and still see daylight between the plug housing and radio socket. I can neither download or upload.
please advise. Let me kno if more information is needed.
Updated by Barker Dillinger over 3 years ago
Error is "Radio Identification Failed"
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
Could you please provide a debug log as described in the Wiki: "How To Report Issues"? Thanks!
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No more feedback by submitter.