Documentation » History » Revision 9
CHIRP is a volunteer effort, and most of the developers are better at writing code and adding new features than writing documentation. This is an index of what we have available right now. If you would like to contribute something to help other users, please contact the developers and we will be glad to work with you.
h2. Installation and Usage under non Windows OS
- MacOS_Tips - Information for MacOS users about driver installation
- Running_Under_Linux - Information for Linux users
h2. Connecting the Radio and PC
- CableGuide - Information on choosing a programming cable
h2. Using CHIRP
- Beginners_Guide - A brief usage guide for beginners
- CSV_HowTo - How to work with CSV files in CHIRP
- MemoryEditorColumns - Descriptions of all the memory editor columns and their meanings
h2. Getting Help and Reporting Issues
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How_To_Get_Help - If you need help, start here!
- How_to_report_issues - Information on how to report bugs, features, etc
h2. Developers Links
- Developers - Want to contribute? Read this!