How To Report Issues » History » Version 1
Dan Smith, 09/12/2011 05:15 PM
h1. How To Report Issues
Effective reporting of a bug or feature is critical to getting the issue resolved in a timely manner. If bug descriptions are difficult to understand or reproduce, they are less likely to receive attention. When you are crafting your bug report, try to answer the following questions:
1. What is the behavior you are seeing?
2. What is the behavior you were expecting?
3. Can you reproduce the problem all the time?
4. What are the steps required to reproduce the problem?
5. Is this specific to a certain radio model (driver) or something that you can reproduce with another radio?
In most cases, it is important to attach an image of your radio to the bug so that a developer can look at the exact state and determine what the problem is. It is often helpful describe what you expect to see in a given memory location, as well as what you actually see.