- Login: galen
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/15/2013
- Last connection: 08/27/2022
- 05:08 PM CHIRP Bug #9969: TX upon cable insert for models UV5RE, BF-F8+ on Linux machines
- Funny it has happened to all three cables no matter what machine is used.
These serial cables must be tying a pin hi...
- 02:08 PM CHIRP Bug #9969 (Closed): TX upon cable insert for models UV5RE, BF-F8+ on Linux machines
- I have three programming cables and a few versions of Linux, Xubuntu, MX18, MX19
when I insert the cable into above ...
- 06:27 PM CHIRP Bug #9866 (New): BF-R5 squelch is reversed
- using BF888 for BF-R5
squelch level 1 will not open even when TX is nearby
squelch level 9 seems to open very easil...
- 11:09 PM CHIRP New Model #9821: BF-T20 Baofeng
- Jim Unroe wrote:
> Hi Galen,
> Does the BF-T20 work with the factory BF-888S programming software? I would sugg...
- 03:24 PM CHIRP New Model #9821 (Feedback): BF-T20 Baofeng
- does not download using BF888
model CE certification Dec 2021
- 01:37 PM CHIRP Feature #9790 (Feedback): Baofeng BF-R5 Mini button 2 for ALARM
- I'm hoping to use these as neighborhood watch radios for seniors and would like BUTTON 2 to be able to CALL/ALARM
- 06:10 AM CHIRP Feature #7105: BF-F+ power on + 6 message not updating
I have 2 of these units, both require separate .img files.
would be nice to have the power on + 6
- 06:16 AM CHIRP Feature #7105 (Closed): BF-F+ power on + 6 message not updating
- CHIRP daily-20190905
Linux MX18 (Debian 8)
radio power on plus 6 gives shows only one line
- 06:08 AM CHIRP Bug #2845: Radio did not respond (Baofeng UV-5R5)
- I had the same error on several UV5R variants on two computers,
it was a bug that had snuck in and was fixed in 2015...
- 08:05 AM CHIRP Bug #2841 (Rejected): UV5RE+ N5R-213 bug? Dual watch w no priority. set to 1 slot RXs on other slot then reverts 1st slot to TX
radio is set to dual watch with no priority.
radio set t...
Also available in: Atom