- Login: ae7hs
- Registered on: 10/26/2011
- Last connection: 11/12/2018
- 05:55 PM CHIRP New Model #4901: Anytone At-778UV
- If I were willing to loan an AT-778UV is there some one interested in writing software to program the rig? I can't af...
- 10:41 PM CHIRP Bug #2905 (New): Chirp crashes when changing memory range on OS X
- When editing a memory file for my AnyTone AT-5888UV chirp crashes (disappears) when I set the memory range to a numbe...
- 07:16 PM CHIRP Bug #156 (Closed): Can't read FT-7800R under OS X
- I am unable to read (haven't tested writing) from my FT-7800R with CHIRP under OS X 10.7.3. The read stops at about...
- 11:16 PM CHIRP Bug #145 (Closed): Chirp (Mac) won't launch from a folder that contains a space.
- See my pasted posts below.
I figured out that CHIRP won't open if the app is located in a folder that
- 08:47 PM CHIRP Bug #20 (Closed): Unable to fetch Chirp 0.1.12 under OS X Lion
- I am trying to run CHIRP on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2. I have installed KK7DS_Python_Runtime_R5. When I attempt to launc...
Also available in: Atom