- Login: lepik.stv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2014
- Last connection: 10/08/2015
- 02:43 PM CHIRP Bug #2783 (Feedback): Daily Build 20150702 doesn't recognize multiple comm ports in Win 7/64
- The code CHIRP updated initialization of COM ports whose number in the operating system was greater than 9.
- 07:50 AM CHIRP Revision 1401fd31 (github): [patch modified] doesn't recognize multiple comm ports in Win 7 - issue #2783
- Description of the problem in the MSDN:
- 12:57 AM CHIRP Bug #2907 (Closed): KYD IP-620 Detect FAILED
- This bug fixed
- 11:58 PM CHIRP New Model #2033 (Closed): KYD IP-620UV
- The KYD IP-620UV is already supported.
- 09:02 AM CHIRP Revision 815682cf (github): [KG-816] File SAVE/RELOAD difficulties KYD IP-620 to issue #2907
- The "match_model" for the Wouxun KG-816 can mistakenly
match some KYD IP-620 image files.
Related to issue #2907
- 08:42 AM CHIRP Revision 7b144a36 (github): [KYD IP-620] Detect FAILED to issue #2907
- Added method "match_model" as a driver without mistakenly matched to other radio
- 11:53 PM CHIRP Bug #2907 (Closed): KYD IP-620 Detect FAILED
- When you run the test CHIRP, there are errors in the detection img file and radio.
> Jetstream JT220M...
- 08:56 PM CHIRP Revision d7a2ee9a (github): [KYD IP-620] Add support for KYD IP-620 radio - issue #2033
- 02:18 PM CHIRP New Model #2033 (Closed): KYD IP-620UV
- Requesting development of compatibility for the KYD IP-620UV
The included factory software is practically unuseable.
Also available in: Atom