- Login: adilsonmatos
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/21/2019
- Last connection: 02/18/2021
- 01:07 PM CHIRP Bug #6735: Fix Baojie BJ-218 valid tuning steps
I have a Zastone radio, the Z218. So, I am trying to use the Chip in the programming, but I am not getting t...
- 12:54 PM CHIRP Bug #7611: Zastone Z-218 (Baojie BJ-218) - problem for modifying ANI_ID (individual code)
I have a Zastone radio, the Z218. I couldn't find his programming software anywhere. So, I'm trying to use ...
- 07:03 PM CHIRP New Model #6741 (New): Kenwood TK-980
- Does the CHIRP support programming of the Kenwood TK-980 Radio? This equipment operates in the 800 Mhz range.
- 05:11 PM CHIRP New Model #6739 (Closed): Zastone Z-218
- I'm starting now with CHIRP, so I have some questions about the correct location for posting questions.
I wonder i...
Also available in: Atom