New Model #6739closed
I'm starting now with CHIRP, so I have some questions about the correct location for posting questions.
I wonder if the Zastone Z-218 radio is supported by CHIRP? Do I need the specific radio cable to program through the computer?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Zastone Z-2018 to Zastone Z-218
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-daily
The list of Supported Radios has a Zastone BJ-218, which appears to be identical with the Z-218.
And yes, you will need a specific programming cable which fits your radio.
These articles might help:
CableGuide FTDI OEM Cables
I'm closing this ticket for several reasons:
1) the title was misleading (there is no Zastone Z-2018)
2) it is apparent that the BJ-218 is identical with the Z-218.
If you believe that this ticket shouldn't have been closed, then please let us know.