- Login: iz3gme
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/19/2012
- Last connection: 03/19/2021
- 05:34 PM CHIRP Revision 3a8a014e (github): [bj9900] Enable correct tuning steps
- Setting tuning steps it's necessary as radio support 12.5 step (among others)
Can't remember why it was commented out...
- 04:42 AM CHIRP Bug #4401 (Rejected): Baofeng UV-3R+ Radio does not turn on after CHIRP
- Rejected as per user info
- 12:11 AM CHIRP Bug #4239 (In Progress): Settings Page Blank for FT-857 - Error in Download from Radio
- Hi Eugene
you must send the patch to "chirp_devel mailing list":http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp...
- 08:40 AM CHIRP Bug #4239: Settings Page Blank for FT-857 - Error in Download from Radio
- Hi Dale
the field cannot be an i8 as otherwise it would store only values between +- 127.
Its probably an i16 inste...
- 05:34 AM CHIRP New Model #3403 (Rejected): Yaesu FTM-400
- Sorry no news.
Please follow original issue.
73 de IZ3GME Marco
- 08:43 AM CHIRP Revision 0b9aaeda (github): [FT8x7] Allow pasting memories to special channels
- The check for immutable fields prevents pasting from any memories to
We can avoid check for extd_nu...
- 12:46 AM CHIRP Bug #3281 (Resolved): FT8x7 - Allow pasting on special channels
- 12:46 AM CHIRP Bug #3281: FT8x7 - Allow pasting on special channels
- I sent patch to developers list for inclusion in upcoming daily build.
- 12:35 AM CHIRP Bug #3281 (Closed): FT8x7 - Allow pasting on special channels
- Pasting any memories to special channels raises "Editing field `extd_number' is not supported on this channel"
- 12:45 AM CHIRP Bug #3185 (Closed): Support for IC-7200
Also available in: Atom