I cant get my pc to recognize my 997-s ??? any suggestions?
Updated by Jim Unroe over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
The two most common problems (which have nothing to do with CHIRP) are.
The installed Windows driver is not compatible with the counterfeit Prolific chip that is used in many of the low cost programming cables. See "USB Cables and Drivers for Microsoft XP, Vista, W7 & W8":http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php
The plug is not fully inserted into the socket. See "Radio did not respond":http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php#error1
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to 997s
No more feedback by submitter.