New Model #2049open
Please do your magic and fully support the Midland HM477 UHF mobile CB unit. It appears to be a clone of the TYT TH9000 but programmed for 477 CBRS.
There is currently no software that I can get hold of. I know John at Prestige Communications in WA has it but he will not let it go.
Updated by Tim Smith about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Please do your magic and fully support the Midland HM477 UHF mobile CB unit. It appears to be a clone of the TYT TH9000 but programmed for 477 CBRS to Midland HM477
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.5.0 to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
Actually, the TYT TH-9000 is supported.
Can you try with the TH-9000 driver? If it doesn't work, then please provide a debug log (see How To Report Issues).