New Model #2049open
Please do your magic and fully support the Midland HM477 UHF mobile CB unit. It appears to be a clone of the TYT TH9000 but programmed for 477 CBRS.
There is currently no software that I can get hold of. I know John at Prestige Communications in WA has it but he will not let it go.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version changed from 0.5.0 to chirp-daily
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.