BF-F8HP "Radio did not respond"
Istalled Chirp on Mac OS with correct driver for 10.10 and it runs but I get error msg "radio did not respond" when trying to download from radio. Cable and program work fine on my windows machine. When selecting a com port (for Mac) during the download process I see three selections available and this is the only one that acts like it wants to work /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port the other two don't look applicable at all.
Updated by Jim Unroe almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
If you don't see "/dev/cu.usbserial-A501XQ5I" (suffix will vary), then you don't have a properly installed/compatible device driver installed. see the "Troubleshooting" section of the CHIRP "MacOS_Tips ":http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips page.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Baofeng BF-F8HP
- Platform changed from Windows to MacOS
No more feedback from submitter.