lastest chirp software on a win 10 and will not download radio. uv-5rtp is not listed just uv-5r?
Updated by Jim Unroe almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
The UV-5RTP has 3 power levels. The UV-5R has 2 power levels. If you look at the CHIRP "Supported Radio Models" on the "CHIRP home/wiki page":http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home you would see that all of the Baofeng UV-5R style radios with 3 power levels use the BF-F8HP model selecton.
- BF-F8HP (in daily builds) Also includes the BF-A58 Also includes the BF-F9V2+ Also includes the GT-3TP Also includes the UV-5RTP Also includes the UV-5R7W
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to UV-5RTP
- Platform changed from Windows to All
No more questions by submitter.