Baofeng BF-888S "radio failed to enter programing mode"
So ive gone through all of the channels regarding this issue and ive tried everything. None of it is working.
Updated by NICK KUMAR over 5 years ago
NICK KUMAR wrote:
So ive gone through all of the channels regarding this issue and ive tried everything. None of it is working. I have no idea what to do... please help!
Updated by Geraint Stimson over 5 years ago
Having the same issue.
Does 'baoclone' work? It does for me. I'm suspecting my Prolific based cable is the problem.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from 888s "radio failed to enter programing mode" to Baofeng BF-888S "radio failed to enter programing mode"
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from 888s to Baofeng BF-888S
This looks like a cable issue. Please refer to these Wiki articles:
CableGuide FTDI OEM Cables
If there's no solution to be found in any of them, please read: How To Report Issues and provide a debug log. Thank you!
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No more feedback by submitters.