New Model #5185
- Subject changed from Chirp support for Yaesu FT-100D to Yaesu FT-100D
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
I can't find if this was resolved?
Is CHIRP can programm the Yeasu FT-100D?
No, this remains open. The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.
Or, you could decide to get your hands dirty yourself - check Wiki, "Developers".
I just picked up one of these radios and could do some work on it. I've never developed a driver for chirp before so I might need some documentation on how to do that, but I'm willing.
Also available in: Atom