Error when Uploading to VX-6 on macOS 10.13.3
I can download from the radio with no problem. However, when I take that same dataset and try to upload it to the radio, I get an error. I am running macOS High Sierra 10.13.3. I have uploaded a video to YouTube that may help you visualize the series of events. SHould you require more information, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to chirp-daily
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from VX-6 to Yaesu VX-6
Interesting debug log. It always fails at 16-bit block number 10496. A developer needs to check this.
Updated by Giulio Marchi about 2 years ago
Hi all, same story here with VX-6 and OS X 10.13.6 on a MBP 17" 2011 so I need to revert to a PC...
Downloading from the radio is just fine. When trying to upload even the very same img I downloaded, I get the following:
- "Cloning to radio" dialog window stops around one fifth
- the VX-6 shows "Error"
- even the force quit of the app seems hard to do
- when restarting the Mac, a message like “Forced closure of Python” appears
- OS X hangs on shut down with the grey spinning wheel on black screen
- the only way out is to press and hold the power button until the system restarts warning that it was force closed
Attaching a couple of debug logs. Available for further testing.