New Model #5571closed
SanSonic GT-3TP Very similar to UR-5V. It needs Low, Medium and High power setting.
Updated by Jim Unroe almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
As shown in the Supported Models list on the CHIRP home page, thee GT-3TP uses the BF-F8HP model selection (as do most all UV-5R like radios with 3 power levels).
- BF-F8HP (3 power levels) <- the model you choose Also includes the BF-F9V2+ Also includes the GT-3TP <- the model you have Also includes the UV-5R PLUS Also includes the UV-5RHP Also includes the UV-5RTP Also includes the UV-5R7W
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from GT-3TP to Sainsonic GT-3TP
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
Re-opened this one, because the request is for a Sainsonic GT-3TP. Is it the same as the Baofeng GT-3TP?
Have you tried with the Baofeng BF-F8HP driver?