programming uv- 5r ex
Updated by Jim Unroe about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
It isn't exactly clear what you have opened this issue for. It you are requesting that the UV-5R EX be supported by CHIRP it probably already is. It is most likely another one of the many "Baofeng UV-5R Variants":https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Baofeng_UV5R_Variants such as those listed "here":https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Baofeng_UV5R_Variants.
So give Vendor: Baofeng and Model: UV-5R a try. It is a very good bet that will will work. If it doesn't work, it is most likely an issue with the programming cable.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from New Model to Bug
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected set to Baofeng UV-5REX
- Platform set to Windows
No more feedback by submitter.