Settings Tab empty after downloading from Puxing PX888k
When i download from a Puxing PX888k, the channels download, but the settings tab in chirp is blank.
I am using CHIRP daily-20190626
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from PX888k to Puxing PX-888K
Empty settings occur when you have an out-of-range setting somewhere in your radio.
Check settings in your radio carefully.
Updated by Jim Unroe over 3 years ago
- File Puxing_PX-888K_20200516_fixed.img Puxing_PX-888K_20200516_fixed.img added
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Platform changed from Windows to All
Provided CHIRP Radio Images (*.img) file was updated to correct out-of-range value for "priority_channel".