Yaesu FT-7100M upload error.
This has been mentioned before, sorry if I've missed the response.
"An error has occured
Failed to communicate with radio: Failed to read ACK. No response from radio."
Currently running Linux Lite 4.4 (64bit) and latest Daily Build 20190925.
I am using a generic USB to serial adaptor and the original Yaesu serial lead to the radio.
This system works fine with Windoz 7 64bit and the original Yaesu software "ADMS-2G".
I am able to download from the radio and edit the file, but when I try to upload and set the radio to "REV" and hit "Ok" in Chirp I receive the error and the radio goes into error state.
It'll be great to sort this one out, as it's about the last issue from stopping me to completely ditch Windoz 7!
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Yaesu FT7100M upload error. to Yaesu FT-7100M upload error.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from Yaesu FT7100 to Yaesu FT-7100M
Hmm. Are you sure that debug log was recorded while connected to a Yaesu FT-7100? Looks more like it was recording an attempt to connect with a Baofeng UV-5R...
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No more feedback by submitter.