Yaesu FT-65R "Frequency out of supported range" error
I have a Yaesu FT-65R with a prolific cable that I have seen successful reports from. Chirp correctly downloads memory channels from the radio. However, in UHF I cannot enter perfectly valid frequencies such as the FRS/GMRS channels (462 - 467 MHz). These can be programmed into memory via the radio. Why are they blocked in CHIRP? Is there a way for me to disable CHIRP's error checking in order to "force" it to enter these valid frequencies?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu FT-65R
- Platform changed from MacOS to All
This is a duplicate on #6651. Please leave any further feedback there. Thanks!
I'm working on a fix.