Unable to download data from Icom IC-92AD on Linux - see also #6655
No longer able to download data from Icom IC-92AD. Successful with Kenwood TH-D72A.
Likely an existing problem as the last time I tried was more than a year ago. I believe this is related to Issue #6655.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Icom IC-92AD
- Platform changed from Windows to Linux
Question: have you also updated your Ubuntu version since you had used Chirp previously?
I'm asking because perhaps the environment for Chirp changed (port accessibility, etc.).
Updated by Jesse Neri over 3 years ago
- File 20200518-C2-3-ChirpDaily-debug.log 20200518-C2-3-ChirpDaily-debug.log added
- File 20200518-C2-3-ChirpDaily-Notes.txt 20200518-C2-3-ChirpDaily-Notes.txt added
I continue to use Ubuntu 16.04. Loaded new Chirp today, problem persists. Perhaps the attached files can help. Radio Serial Number 0701402.
LSB Version: core-9.20160110ubuntu0.2-amd64:core-9.20160110ubuntu0.2-noarch:security-9.20160110ubuntu0.2-amd64:security-9.20160110ubuntu0.2-noarch
Hi Bernhard. TU. Aiming for distribution upgrade this summer, if people using newer systems successfully connect.