The scan settings is missing the option to turn off the priority channel. The software that came with the radio allows priority to be turned off however in chirp that option does not exist.
Updated by Daniel Gutzwiller over 2 years ago
I was able to find a workaround for this issue. Selecting an unused memory for the priority channel makes the radio behave as if Priority is turned off.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from TH-UV8000D/E to TYT TH-UV8000D/E
- Platform changed from Windows to All
Keeping open until a fix has been applied.
You could help us by attaching two radio images downloaded from your radio using Chirp, one with the priority channel turned off, and one with the priority channel turned on. Thanks!
Updated by Rick DeWitt over 2 years ago
- Due date set to 11/16/2020
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee set to Rick DeWitt
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
Oops. Original driver did not allow setting priority channel to 0 (OFF).
New patch submitted. Awaiting next build release.
Updated by Rick DeWitt about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Fix is released in build 20210109