- Login: dwb1717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/07/2012
- Last connection: 05/02/2019
- 11:28 PM CHIRP Bug #5991: Icom IC-V82
- Seems to work ok now.
- 03:14 PM CHIRP Bug #5991 (Closed): Icom IC-V82
- I'm unable to download from the radio. I get "An error has occurred. Unable to probe radio band." It works with th...
- 04:34 PM CHIRP Bug #238: Edit not working properly
It seems to work fine. Is a tone and a tone squelch ever different? If
so, the spreadsheet and edit won't let yo...
- 09:50 PM CHIRP Feature #249 (Closed): Print the spreadsheet
- Include the ability to print the CHIRP spreadsheet.
- 11:20 PM CHIRP Bug #238 (Closed): Edit not working properly
- I'm unable to update the offset and offset direction using the edit function. Updating the chart will work with the ...
- 10:22 PM CHIRP Bug #210: POSSIBLE bug (build 20120608) and Baofeng UV-5R
- She was wide awake with I unbricked it. Thanks for all you do for us Dan!
- 06:08 PM CHIRP Bug #210: POSSIBLE bug (build 20120608) and Baofeng UV-5R
- Same issue here.
- 05:04 PM CHIRP Bug #207 (Closed): Ref bug 202
- After reading from the radio the Power on Message 1 and Power on Message 2 field in the program should populate with ...
- 03:14 PM CHIRP Bug #202 (Closed): "Invalid character" error when downloading UV-5R
- During d/l from radio the error " Value contains invalid character X" in CHIRP daily-20120607. No debug file found i...
- 09:46 PM CHIRP Feature #199 (Rejected): Baofeng UV-5R
- Add the ability to change the power on message like the Baofeng VIP version.
Also available in: Atom