New Model #4517closed
Will the Yaesu FTM-3100D be added or is there a variation I could use to program this radio?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
If you got "Radio did not respond", then you might have very well a problem with your cable, driver, or connector.
You should provide a debug log, as described in the Wiki: "How To Report Issues"? Thanks!
If the 3200 driver doesn't work on the 3100, then it's open when the 3100 can be supported. The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.
Or, you could decide to get your hands dirty yourself - check Wiki, "Developers".