New Model #4929open
Kenwood TK-350 & TK-250
I think I've contacted you before on this.
I have two pairs of Kenwood radios that I'l like to see included in CHIRP.
1) 2 - Kenwood TK-350 (UHF)
2) 2- Kenwood TK-250 (VHF)
3) Kenwood programming software
4) Kenwood programming cable
I am willing to provide these radios along with everything I have in order to achieve this goal.
All that I ask is that when completed, the radios and accessories are returned to me.
Please advise on how I should proceed.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer almost 4 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
The addition of a new radio to Chirp requires two things:
1) a volunteer developer who takes the task to work on this driver,
2) availability of test equipment, such as a loaner radio (see Rules For Loaning A Radio).
We understand that you're willing to loan us your radios, but we still need to find a developer who wants to give this a shot.
Meanwhile, please read the Wiki article mentioned in the second bullet and decide whether it is agreeable.
Unfortunately, you need to wait until both conditions have been met.