Retevis RT22 will not clone to radio
I went through 10 radios and I am getting the same massage every time. "unexpected error communicating with the radio". I had the same problem last month and I used a download from here to fix it but this time it didn't work.
Updated by Jim Unroe over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
CHIRP is not getting a response from the radio after sending the clone request.
Are you using a known good programming cable (do you successfully program other radios with it)?
If not, does it contain a Prolific type USB-to-TTL chip in it (use Device Manager to fine out)?
If yes, have you downloaded, installed and selected the older Prolific v22.214.171.124 device driver?
Updated by Bernhard Hailer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Chirp Version changed from 0.4.0 to daily
- Model affected changed from (All models) to various
No more feedback by submitter.