Yaesu FTM-7250D C4FM
My English is not good, but I hope you understand me.
I have a Yaesu FTM-7250D and I find a few flaws:
- in the column "Mode" there is no "AM" for Airband and "C4FM" for Fusion;
- after downloading the data from the radio and inserting a line between existing ones, the bottom lines are shifted downwards, but if a channel had Fusion parameters, they make up the corresponding channel number, not shifted downwards;
- there is no possibility to change the other settings.
Updated by Bernhard Hailer about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Yaesu FTM-7250D to Yaesu FTM-7250D C4FM
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to chirp-legacy
- Model affected changed from (All models) to Yaesu FTM-7250D
Hi, I made this a feature request to support C4FM (something Chirp doesn't do for any C4FM capable radio).
The request for supporting AM has been made before, see #8119.