- Login: PD0AC
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/06/2014
- Last connection: 03/24/2016
- 01:45 AM CHIRP Bug #3469: please help with this...
- joseph par wrote:
> The upload was stopped because the firmware version of the image (N5R2407BFB297 ) does not match...
- 06:43 AM CHIRP Bug #3385: Baofeng UV-5R5 will not load Chirp frequency table, and 5R5 transmits to UV-5R, but will not receive
- Brian Evans wrote:
> Have 3 UV-5R's and they all work great with each other, using the loaded CHIRP frequency table....
- 06:27 AM CHIRP Bug #3491 (Closed): Chirp install under Linux
- As long as I can remember Chirp always ends up under the menu category "Other", while /usr/share/applications/chirp.d...
- 03:31 PM CHIRP Bug #2421: Can download but not upload to Gt-3 mark 3
- Did you use the BF-F8HP definition? That should work; I have the same radio (GT-3TP aka Mark III)
- 01:19 PM CHIRP New Model #2439 (Closed): Supported model: Baofeng FF-12P
- And yes, Baofeng invented another model number: FF-12P. Tested today; this radio can be added to the list of supporte...
- 02:59 AM CHIRP Feature #2165: [UV-5R] Add Service Settings for Squelch
- Never mind, didn't missed the BFB291 part.
- 01:12 AM CHIRP Feature #2165: [UV-5R] Add Service Settings for Squelch
- Only seems to work with recent versions of the UV-5R and its varieties. When reading two older radios, or their assoc...
- 12:55 PM CHIRP New Model #2133 (Closed): Supported model: Baofeng GT-3TP = BF-F8HP
- The Baofeng GT-3TP (Triple Power) can be programmed using the existing support for the BF-F8HP.
No issues as far a...
- 08:13 AM CHIRP New Model #2113 (Closed): Pofung / Baofeng GT-5
- The Pofung GT-5 can be programmed with the existing support for the Baofeng UV-82. No issues found; so the GT-5 can b...
- 10:33 AM CHIRP New Model #1509: MAAS AHT-28-V (=TYT TH-F8)
- Bernd Winter wrote:
> I believe this is the same device as UV-5R?
No, these are mono-band radios and identical to...
Also available in: Atom