What encoding did you choose when editing the file? When running the tools on it on my english system, I get errors like:
it_IT.po:67:12: invalid multibyte sequence
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 0.2.0
Nevermind, I figured it out :)
The translation file is now in the repository and will grow as I add more strings that need to be translated. There may be some already that have been added or changed since you downloaded the file. You can always check the status of the translation by looking at the file directly:
Latest file, i've found an error in build February 25th
Thanks, I put this into the tree.
In the future, please create a new issue when I need to update the translation so that I can keep track of the changes.
New translation file, corrected 2 small errors.
Need to translate the "delete" right-clic menu, does not figure in the file
- Chirp Version changed from 0.1.12 to 0.4.0
Thanks, I've added it to the tree.
Fabio, please in the future create a new issue in this system for the updates so we can track them. Thanks!
Also available in: Atom