- Login: edmorales928
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/31/2012
- Last connection: 12/26/2016
- 09:02 PM CHIRP Bug #4325 (Closed): LEIXEN VV-898
- The program cable does not seem to connect or recognize my radio. Is this a chip situation again? Let me know.
- 09:05 AM CHIRP Bug #4265: Will not work on Windows 8.1
Thanks for the feedback. Can you recommend a programming cable? I selected one that was recommended with the r...
- 09:59 PM CHIRP Bug #4265 (Closed): Will not work on Windows 8.1
- Please give me some feedback on why the program does not work. Do I need a driver? A new cable? What is the deal? Tha...
- 08:42 PM CHIRP Bug #4135: I cannot get CHIRP to work on my newer Windows Laptop
- Ryan Tourge wrote:
> The version you are using is several years old. You should try the latest daily build.
- 05:16 PM CHIRP Bug #4135: I cannot get CHIRP to work on my newer Windows Laptop
- Jim Unroe wrote:
> We need more details. Are there any error messages? Have you disabled "Smartscreen"?
- 11:03 PM CHIRP Bug #4135 (Closed): I cannot get CHIRP to work on my newer Windows Laptop
- I run Windows 8.1. Please help me.
- 07:16 AM CHIRP New Model #301 (Closed): Icom IC-V8000
- Is there a version that will support this radio?
- 04:26 PM CHIRP New Model #196: Programming UV-5R
- 03:34 PM CHIRP New Model #196 (Rejected): Programming UV-5R
- I recently downloaded your CHIRP for the UV-5R. I was able to upload frequencies and I am able to receive but my audi...
- 03:50 PM CHIRP Bug #195: UV-5R
- Okay this response is not acceptable. I believe that there is not enough support with your software. You should at le...
Also available in: Atom